Director Asia Pacific, Cloud Security Alliance
Asia Pacific iconic pioneer information security (cyber-security) and governance advocate, business leader, consultant, auditor and instructor, with 20 year’s professional experience across various domains including cloud, smart cities and application security.
Long-time well-known speaker and content-provider for many local, regional and international industry, business, government and academic conferences, workshops, committees, forums, executive roundtables and media (broadcast, internet, print). Interviewed often on TV news.
Cyber-security policy and business systems consultant, auditor and trainer for some government and commercial organisations of various industries, including billion-dollar public-listed companies, financial institutions, foreign IT security vendors and SIs in Asia Pacific.
* Director, Asia Pacific, Market Strategy, Cloud Security Alliance
* Principal Consultant, Asia Pacific, Fortinet
* Fellow, SIM University, Singapore
* Adjunct Instructor, Specialist Diploma in Cyber-security Management (graduate program)
* IBM Asia Pacific inaugural application security business leader, 2006-2011.
* Computer Associates (CA) inaugural regional Security Brand Director, 2004-2005
* Check Point Software Technologies founding Asia Pacific Managing Director, 1996-2003
* Asia Pacific Business Start-up Leader for Crossbeam (2003), Watchfire (2006) and Digi International (1994).
* ISC2 CCSP (cloud security professional technical certification) Devt Committee and first AP Instructor.
* ISC2 CSSLP (software security professional technical certification) first AP holder and evangelist
* Speaker at Safe Cities Asia 2015, facilitator at Indonesia CIO Network Annual Conference 2014-2016
* Spaker at seminars / workshops at Stanford University, Washington DC and NATO.
* Speaker, RSA Asia Pacific Conference, 2013, 2014, 2015.