CIO, Mercedes Benz Financial Services
As a technology leader I am responsible for:
– creating an IT vision and delivering the IT Strategy in alignment with the business strategy
– instilling structure, discipline and prioritisation across IT activities
– planning and governance of all IT Plan, Build and Run activities
– building and coaching a highly effective team across Australia and New Zealand
– make or buy decisions
– contract negotiations
– supplier management
– IT risk and security management.
From 2014 to present I have extensively scaled the size of the team, IT landscape and delivery velocity.
With many years of experience with custom development implementations, I often support my team during detailed technical decisions in relation to architecture, integration, code, databases and infrastructure. This supports the best decision for the business, gains respect from my technical staff and leads to the creation of a culture of collaboration and best practice sharing within the team.